Rules and Regulations
Accompanying teachers play an essential role in regulating educational visits to Ithra. Therefore, we kindly request the following:
Procedures to follow prior to the visit:
- Discussing the goals and timeline of the visit program with the students in advance.
- Boarding the students onto buses early to arrive at the center on time.
- Ensuring that students had their breakfast prior to the school visit.
- Adhering to the pre-approved number of students for each visit.
- Maintaining a teacher to student ratio of 1:10.
- The center does not provide transportation for school visits, and the school is obliged to provide buses for students.
Procedures to follow during the visit:
- The teacher must supervise the students at all times during their visit to the Center.
- Teachers are asked to interact and engage with students and assist them during the tour or workshops.
- Being punctual in attending the programs.
- Commitment to the pre-approved program of the visit, as it is prohibited to roam within the center other than the pre-agreed plan.
- Eating and drinking during the tour and workshops are not allowed.
- It is forbidden to use the ‘flash feature’ when photographing exhibits inside the center.
- It is prohibited to touch exhibits inside the center unless they are allowed to be touched.
- Avoid preoccupation with photography or side talk.
- Avoid personal questions for the center's employees.
General rules and instructions:
- Please ensure coordination with the visitor services team when there are people with special needs among students.
- Students should not bring their backpacks or any large items to the center.
- All valuable items, such as mobile phones and tablets, should be left at school or at home. The center is not responsible for losing personal belongings.
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside the center.
- Please be informed that the school meals provided by Ithra Center may contain the following: seafood, gluten, dairy products, eggs, nuts, sesame, mustard, or any other allergen. Students with allergies must be informed to bring their own special meals that suit their health conditions.
- If you wish to cancel or postpone the visit, please inform us at least two days before the scheduled visit.
- Ithra Center has the right to take photos and record videos without the visitors' consent or their families. Attending the visit program is considered an implied approval.
- The use of recording or broadcasting equipment (digital or otherwise) is strictly prohibited and the center is entitled to confiscate devices, cameras and other unauthorized items.
- All visitors must adhere to the safety and security instructions that are applied in the center.
- All visitors must adhere to the ethics of public facilities, wear modest clothes and avoid short or tight clothes.
- It is forbidden to eat and drink inside the center's buses. Please ensure that the seats are clean before leaving.
- Submitting a visit request does not grant a visit approval. A confirmation email will be sent to you upon approval./li>
- In case of wanting to reserve a program in the English language, please make sure it is noted in the registration form to ensure coordination with the center, as all school visit programs are provided in Arabic. Ithra Center is not responsible for the failure to mention such a note.