Guidelines & Instructions
The escorting teacher has a vital role in this educational visit, so we ask you to kindly follow these instructions:
Before the visit:
- Discuss the goals and itinerary of the visit in advance with the students and prepare them for the program.
- Be ready to get on the bus on time to reach the Center at the scheduled time of the visit.
- Make sure the students have had their breakfast before the school visit.
- Make sure to bring only the approved number of students for the visit.
- One teacher can escort a maximum of 10 students.
During the visit:
- The teacher must supervise the students at all times during their visit to the Center.
- Interact with, help and encourage students during the tour and workshops.
- Make sure to be on time for the program.
- Follow the itinerary of the school visit. Remain within the pre-approved space of the visit and do not wander off around the Center.
- No drinking or eating during the tour and workshops.
- Do not use flash when taking pictures of exhibits inside the Center.
- No touching of exhibits inside the Center unless it is specifically allowed.
- Avoid getting distracted by photography and side conversations.
- Avoid asking the Center staff personal questions
During the visit:
- Please ensure coordinating with the Visitor Services team if there are visitors with special needs.
- Students must not carry their school bags or bring any large items with them to the Center.
- All valuable belongings, like cell phones and tablets, must be left at school or at home. The Center will not bear responsibility for any losses.
- No drinks or food are allowed inside the Center.
- If you want to cancel or postpone the visit, please notify us at least two days before the scheduled visit.
- All visitors must conduct themselves appropriately and with regard to the needs and feelings of others while using public facilities.
- The Center does not need to obtain permission of the visitors when taking photographic or sound recordings inside and around Center premises.
- No use of recording or transmitting devices (digital or otherwise) are allowed inside the Center. The Center reserves the right to confiscate devices, cameras, and other unauthorized items.
- All visitors must adhere to applicable security and safety rules.
- All visitors are requested to adhere to the national dress code for public spaces and refrain from wearing shorts or sleeveless shirts.
- Food and Drinks are not allowed in the Center’s buses. Please make sure your seats are cleaned before leaving.
- Submitting a visit request is not a guarantee of your visit. When the visit is confirmed, an email will be sent to you